Has over 20 years experience with organising conferences and events, and...
- Is a friendly, personable PCO (Professional Conference Organiser) who offers a personal service.
- Has a scientific background and loves to be involved in scientific and academic conferences.
- Can call upon a team of colleagues, suppliers and helpers, so back up is always at hand.
- Has first hand industry knowledge which save you money and time.
- Invests in powerful event management software.
Janet George is Absolutely Organised and with over 20 years experience organising successful conferences she has set the bar high. With an academic background in science (geology), many of Janet’s clients are in the scientific and academic sectors. With this specialisation, her attention to detail and the aid of the latest in online event software Janet is highly regarded in the conference industry. She is also the administrator of the Geoscience Society of New Zealand; maintaining the association membership and subscription information.
Ken George is Absolutely Organised’s cultural advisor, event photographer and backroom administrator. Ken has worked as a professional photographer almost all of his working life, after graduating from Victoria University of Wellington in anthropology and linguistics. Along with providing Janet with backroom assistance and advice on Maori culture protocol, Ken continues to work as a professional photographer when not working to build his competence in Te Reo Maori. Ken is available for photography to cover events independent of his work for Absolutely Organised and has photographed many conferences. See his website www.kengeorge.co.nz.